- 1 container of clorox wipes
- 3 boxes of tissues
- 2 boxes of pre-sharpened pencils
- 3 highlighter pens
- 1 pack of crayons
- 1 pack of colored markers
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 1 pair of children’s scissors
- 4 glue sticks
- 2 pocket folders (1 green and 1 red)
- 3 wide-ruled notebooks (different colors if possible) If your student was in my class last year they just need one new notebook!
- 1 ruler
- 1 pencil box
- Black permanent marker(s)
- 1 backpack
- Water bottle
- 1 pair of non-marking tennis shoes (for P.E)
- 1 pair of headphones
- A change of clothes
Degrees and Certifications:
B.A in Elementary Education from the University of Providence
Hi! This is my second year teaching at Whitewater! In my free time, I enjoy participating in rodeos and spending time outdoors. I grew up near Glacier Park and got my degree at the University of Providence in Great Falls. In our classroom we try to have fun while learning real world skills!
If you'd like to view our classroom website click here!